Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Three Days on the Charts

A few kind people have been emailing me about my death of the double-entendre article that ran in the Sunday Star. And so, inspired by this article in Slate, I went to the most emailed section of the Star. And as of Wednesday, July 19, at 2pm, I was #10 on the the top 10 emailed articles chart.

Regular readers will recognize that I try and not do this sort of thing very often. The only reason I searched for myself in the first place is because of the Slate piece and the fact that I was receiving email from friends and strangers alike.

If I'm still on the charts this Saturday, I'll ask for a raise from my kindly editor.

Update: The article made it onto www.aldaily.com! I also syndicated the article with Featurewell.com, a service I've wanted to try out for a long time...